What Is It?
What’s In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Glycerin, a powerful humectant that attracts moisture to the hair and helps prevent water loss.
- Sorbitol, a humectant that improves moisture retention and helps condition the hair.
- Cupuacu butter helps replenish moisture and add shine.
- Coconut oil penetrates into the hair shaft, helps reduce protein loss from the hair and is great for moisturizing hair.
- Castor oil to soften the hair and add shine.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein acts as a humectant and penetrates into the cortex to strengthen and repair the hair.
- Panthenol to increase moisture and add shine to the hair.
Wash and condition hair, rinsing the conditioner from the hair. For best results, Perfectly Twisted™ Curl Styling Cream should be applied to damp hair. For wash ‘n go styling, section hair and apply the cream by either raking or smoothing the product through each section from root to tip. Allow hair to air dry or use a diffuser to reduce drying time, being careful not to touch your curls.
To use for your twist-outs and braid-outs, section hair and apply the styling cream to those sections. Twist or braid hair. Once the hair is dry, carefully untwist or unbraid each section.